|Where can you find me?|
Undergraduate research assistant in Team 'Composed Theatre'
Post-graduate research assistant in Team 'Cocktail-Party'
Research assistant and Phd student in Team 'Vocalic variability in speech'.
|Kostis Dimos (MA, MSc)
Research assistant and Phd student in Team 'Composed Theatre'.
Research assistant and Phd student in Team 'Speaker Identification'
He (MA, MSc)
Research assistant and PhD student in project 'VoiceTime'
Undergraduate research assistant in Team ' Composed Theatre'.
- 2014, November 31: Andrea Christen from SRF 4 interviewed me about speaker profiling. You can hear a short version of the interview here or the full version here.
- 2014, August: The 'NZZ am Sonntag' reported about my speaker-identification work.
- 2013, June: Mathias Jenny, Rachel Weymuth and I gave a workshop at Mahasarakham University in Thailand. See a TV report on YouTube.
- 2013, March: Richard Friebe from the Frankfurter Allgemeine asked for my opinion on speaker identification and imitation by humans and machines. Read the article here.
- 2013, February: The university paper 'Uni Journal' made a photo-shooting in the phonetics lab on 'What does a phonetician do?'. Read it (or rather: see it) here on pages 14-15.
- 2012, August 31: The Swiss radio station DRS 1 reported about a stall we ran with the phonetics lab at a public science fair at Zurich University (listen here).
- 2012, March 19: The Tagesanzeiger asked for my opinion on why whe see a face when we hear a voice (read here).
- 2012, February 20: 20 Minuten reported about the speaker identification research in our lab (read here).
- 2011, March 22: I gave an interview about forensic speaker identification on the Swiss radio DRS 1 (listen here).
- 2011, March 10: My Antrittsvorlesung was on the UZH News.
- 2010, July 22: The Economist reported on my research ideas of using temporal information for speaker identification.
- 2009, November 6: The Times asked for my opinion on a study showing that babies cry in thier mother tongue.